This may have been part of the reason why I stopped using pyzor.  Taking
a second look now, but the configuration still seems somewhat less than
obvious.

I want to set the pyzor "homedir", that is the directory where the
servers file lives.  I tried (in local.cf):

pyzor_options --homedir=/usr/local/pyzor

pyzor_options "--homedir=/usr/local/pyzor"

Both result in spamassassin logging:

info: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line,
"--homedir=/usr/local/pyzor" is not valid for "pyzor_options", skipping:
pyzor_options --homedir=/usr/local/pyzor

What am I doing wrong?