On 21/02/2017, 18:41, "RW" <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:57:13 +0000
    Paul Stead wrote:

    > I’ve posted this before, this is how I manage these nasty TLDs:
    >
    > Make sure WLBLEval is enabled:
    >
    > loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::WLBLEval
    >
    > Then add the TLDs to a URI_HOST list:
    >
    > enlist_uri_host (NEWSPAMMY) top

    The other way is safer, because it only matches on actual
    URLs and not typos, filenames etc.

I can agree with this statement for check_uri_host_listed – possibly worth
noting that check_uri_host_in_blacklist uses the same underlying code – which
is scored +100 by SA internal scoring. Is there a justification for having a
uri list that has been vetted to ensure it is an “actual URL” and not a typo?

I can’t see how this can be the same for the check_from_in_list calls, however?

Paul

--
Paul Stead
Systems Engineer