On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Heinrich Boeder wrote:

I am getting a lot of Brazilian/Portuguese Spam lately and I was
wondering if it is just me or if you guys noticed an increase in Spam
from .br TLD Domains, too.

I've *always* gotten a lot of that. I don't speak Portuguese, so it gets trained as Spam, and hits BAYES_999 along with enough other rules to always be quarantined.

  Ten-millimeter explosive-tip caseless, standard light armor
  piercing rounds. Why?
 Tomorrow: the 242nd anniversary of The Shot Heard 'Round The World