On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:08:54 +0200
Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> * David Jones <djo...@ena.com>:
>
> > Are you hitting the URIBL_BLOCKED rule?  If so, please follow the
> > link in that reddit article to get rid of that rule hit.  This is
> > very important.
>
> Yes, but that's not his problem -- since the URIBL query fails in both
> delivery AND his test.
>
> The actual differences are that these are NOT firing on delivery:
>
> 1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL (OK, his IP might be blocked due to excessive
> queries) 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET (that should work!)

I'm not really sure what you are saying here, but abuse is the name of
that particular SURBL list

1.9 URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL      Contains an URL listed in the ABUSE SURBL blocklist

URIBL_BLOCKED is in both tests because the IP address of the shared DNS
server is blocked.

URIBL_ABUSE_SURBL and RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET are most likely missing in
the first because the IP and URI domain were listed after delivery.
This is very common when you retest after a short delay.