On Sun, 30 Apr 2017, Alex wrote:
process their email? Or perhaps this user is using outlook to send
their hotmail mail? If so, I believe the FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2 rule is
not considering this possibility.

On 04/30/2017 10:48 PM, John Hardin wrote:
That's entirely possible. I'm pretty sure I've seen messages purporting
to be from a hotmail user that were processed by outlook.com. I'll check
my corpora and see if I can confirm that.