On Mon, 2017-05-01 at 17:13 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
Is there something on vbounce that does notappl for you?
bounces that did not come as response to mail from your systems...

On 01.05.17 19:11, Martin Gregorie wrote:
Obvious spam was being rejected by apparently legit MTAs    which
weren't using SPF checks before bouncing the spam. Their wrappers
looked legit and the rejected spam had either my usual address or the
address of my POP3 mailbox on my ISP's mailhost forged as the sender.

vbounce certainly didn't stop any of this stuff (mostly Russian girlie
spam)

it's not supposed to stop it, but to detect it. classic score is 0.1 iirc.
note that bounces that contain your relays (see whitelist_bounce_relays) are
not scored.

maybe you just did not set up whitelist_bounce_relays?

or I would not have concocted my mail bounce rule, which I did
around Oct 2014 - Jan 2015: did vbounce even exist then?

and long long before...

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller