> > On 07.05.17 00:46, Thore Boedecker wrote:
> > > Thanks for all the great advice so far.
> > >
> > > Currently I'm playing around with opendkim->opendmarc->amavisd on my
> > > testserver.
> > >
> > > My current postfix setup is using spampd as proxy and thus any
> > > opendkim/opendmarc milters won't work in cojunction.

> > > I've been planning to switch to amavis and use it as a milter for
> > > quite some time now so maybe I should get on with it.
[...]

On 07.05.17 12:05, Thore Boedecker wrote:
> It seems that I simply forgot the load the SPF module in my
> spamassassin config.
>
> A few test mails from different servers are now hitting at least
> the SPF_HELO_PASS rule but nothing else so far.

On 07.05.17 - 12:27, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
try running spamassassin -D on a mail, if you get something like:

May  6 22:38:47.009 [30327] dbg: spf: relayed through one or more trusted
relays, cannot use header-based Envelope-From, skipping

it may be caused by postfix forwarding mail via localhost
- it's better to know if spampd (or later amavisd) can work around that.

SPF_PASS, SPF_NEUTRAL, SPF_NONE, SPF_SOFTFAIL and SPF_FAIL will indicate
that SPF works as expected.