On Wed, 10 May 2017, John Hardin wrote:

On Wed, 10 May 2017, David B Funk wrote:

Is there any way to use Bayes autolearn in general but prevent it from learning specific messages?

I have a specific source of messages (Office-365) which I would like to prevent from being autolearn (with out scoring them as spam).

I still want those messages to be SA scored using the normal methods, just not be considered -at-all- for autolearning.

bayes_ignore_from u...@example.com

bayes_ignore_to u...@example.com

John,
Thanks for the suggestion but I still want Bayes classifier run on those messages, just no autolearning.

bayes_ignore_(to|from) prevents both.

I've already got a rule that adds a small score (0.3) to those messages but unfortunately they hit minus-score rules (EG: RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_*, KHOP_RCVD_TRUST, etc) often enough that they still get learned.

I could jack up the local score add but then I run the risk of FPing O365 messages that don't hit the minus-score rules.

Is there some kind of score calculation rule that does something along the line of "if total score is less than N, add M"

Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>