For the past few days lots of missed spam has been getting through, running
SA 3.4.1 on Fedora 25 with sendmail. I see that they are being tagged with
URIBL_RHS_DOB, i.e.,  domains registered in the last five days. Since we
are not running our own DNS server (yet--need permission from our CISO)
URIBL_BLOCKED is also being triggered. Is there a way to update this? I
have't seen an update in sa-update since 03-May-2017 01:52:05:
SpamAssassin: Update processed successfully. Here's a typical mail header &
message content:
https://pastebin.com/Rw1S7mWe