On 08/07/2017 08:25 AM, Naisiew Yeak wrote:
Hi All,

Recently we notice some increased of spam mostly related to drugs, like medication, health and so on. Is that correct? Does anyone of you experiencing the same?

The current updated version is 1799552 since June 2017.

That is the latest version of rules which are still on hold while we are investigating an issue with the generation of 72_scores.cf. There really haven't been any rule updates anyway so we aren't missing much other than slight score changes from the nightly masscheck processing.

There are other things commonly added to SpamAssassin setup that help better with dynamic detection of new spam campaigns such as:

- KAM.cf rules
- ClamAV UNOFFICIAL sigs
- DCC, Razor, Pyzor
- RBL additions/tuning (senderscore.org, lashback, etc.)
- regular bayesian DB training
- local custom rules with header and body content matching

I also bump up FREEMAIL rule hits a point or two to trust them a little less since this is a common source of spam.

If you need more specific answers, please include details about your SA setup like what is calling it (spamd, amavis, MIMEdefang, MailScanner, etc.), your threshold score for blocking, the MTA used, and any customizations you have done.

--
David Jones