On 08/07/2017 06:28 PM, Jacek Osuchowski wrote:
This is an email I sent to IsNotSpam.com. They list the whole thing when
testing for spam. I am getting a lot of complains from our customers that our
emails are not received. Our domain is not blacklisted anywhere so I suspect it
is the spam filtering (as IsNotSpam tool indicates). Is there anything in the
email we send that could trigger flagging as a spam. THANK YOU

https://pastebin.com/J1cdCHAe

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex [mailto:mysqlstud...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 7:16 PM
To: ja...@osuchowski.net; SA Mailing list
Subject: Re: Sender needs help with false positive

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Jacek Osuchowski <ja...@osuchowski.net> wrote:
We use emails to allow users to reset their passwords to our website.
We send very brief emails containing the reset password. Example between >>>>:

Your password to access your account is:

S]U3bC7k

Upon successful login you may change your password by going to Modify
Account / Change Your Password.

* 3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
* 0.2 BAYES_999 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99.9 to 100%

You can't control their bayes training so there's nothing you can do here.

* 2.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12 BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of
words

Are you sending these emails as an image or text?

Do you have a text component to your message as well?

Are you able to post an entire message that includes the headers to
pastebin.com, as it appears when it leaves your network then forward the
resulting link to the list?

version=3.4.0

Version 3.4.0 is like ten years old. I also don't recall BAYES_999 being
available in that version, so one thing or the other is not correct.

This IP is listed on SORBS and Spamhaus ZEN which are going to cause problems with delivery to many receiving mail filters, not just SpamAssassin.

http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/68.192.71.191.html

--
David Jones