On 8/9/2017 10:13 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Kevin A. McGrail skrev den 2017-08-09 15:48:

So I think the X-Spam-Status is also from spamd1-us-west.apache.org
I see that pov but it shouldn't cause mail delivery issues.  It just
means we couldn't fully scan things so I'm not sure what problem Benny
is trying to report.

why did i concenrn a problem on other servers then my own :(

back to my android studio hello world project :=)

It's the language barrier. I couldn't decipher what you were trying to report and the URIBL_BLOCKED issue has been known for a while. My apologies as you were trying to help and I was trying to help you with your server. Ships in the night...

Best,

KAM