Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 8/17/2017 9:56 PM, George Patterson wrote:
As a possible workaround, can the entire meta rule be copied into
local.cf <http://local.cf>? Will this override the one in
20_meta_test.cf <http://20_meta_test.cf>?
I don't remember if it will override it.

Stock rules can be "overwritten" by later rule sets - either formal rules channels, or from files in the local configuration directory (any .cf file in the same place as local.cf).

For the former it's a bit unfortunate that the official stock rules channel starts with "u", since the rules channels are loaded in alphabetical order, but I expect not many people have set up their own full-on rules channel for distributing their local rule sets. I did so a number of years back when I was distributing local rules across four filter platforms with different SA calling setups.

-kgd