Hi,

>> > This is because the public server went offline today, thus the
>> > client waits until the default timeout which I think is 5 seconds.
>> > You can configure the timeout to something less.
>>
>> 5 seconds is pyzor's  own default timeout (which you can change
>> via pyzor_options), but SA's default is to terminate it after 3.5
>> seconds (pyzor_timeout).
>
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 20:11:56 -0400
> Alex wrote:
>
>> check_pyzor: 4003 (81.1%)
>
> 4003 ms is suspiciously close to 4s. I'm wondering if Timeout.pm
> actually supports fractions of a second.

I'm noticing the values are either 4003 or very close to that
throughout at least the last 48 hours. Perhaps the reason it's
SIGTERMd is because it's hit some timeout limit while it retries?

Is the pyzor network currently down?

# echo "" | pyzor check
public.pyzor.org:24441  (500, 'Internal Server Error: Database
temporarily unavailable.')

# telnet public.pyzor.org 24441
Trying 5.9.124.53...
telnet: connect to address 5.9.124.53: Connection refused
Trying 2a01:4f8:162:742e::2...
telnet: connect to address 2a01:4f8:162:742e::2: Network is unreachable