sNop wrote:
Dne 1. 3. 2010 15:09, Olivier Sannier napsal(a):
Bojan Resnik wrote:
Hi,
We have a custom server setup and we have been using Tigris.org
binaries for Windows. The latest version there, however, is 1.6.6.
Will there be Tigris.org binary packages for Windows for Subversion
1.6.9 and later? Or perhaps an equivalent of these packages, with
full server, client and bindings but without installers?
I would be interested in those as well, please.

Regards
Olivier

Hi,

the same here, I'm lacking this builds too
I would not mind building them, but I have a hard time finding any instructions to build the binaries for win32. There are instructions for building the installation package, but without the binaries and the compiled help, it's not of any use yet.

Regards
Olivier