Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up svnserve to work with ldap using sasl. But actually it
can't get it work.

Since svn 1.6.5, svnserve should work with sasl. From
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.6.5/CHANGES, I read :
 * allow PLAIN and LOGIN mechanisms with SASL in svnserve (r38205)

I've read many things about ldap/sasl/svnserve on the network, but I cannot
find a correct configuration.

1) saslauth (using config file /etc/saslauthd.conf).
My saslauth config is correct, as I can use testsaslauthd successfully

2) svnserve
Here is my config files for svn serve to work with sasl :

2.a) svnserve.conf
anon-access = none
auth-access = write
[sasl]
use-sasl = true

2.b) /usr/lib/sasl2/svn.conf
sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: sasldb
mech_list: LOGIN

When I try to checkout files, I get this error :
svn: Authentication error from server: SASL(-13): user not found: checkpass
failed

When I change mech_list to PLAIN, I get this error :
svn: Authentication error from server: SASL(-13): user not found: Password
verification failed

Does anyone set up this kind of configuration successfully ? Please say yes
and provide config ;)

Regards,

Remi