Please use Reply All so your replies go to the list too, not just to me.

On Apr 23, 2010, at 17:27, frank wang wrote:

> Thank you very much for the very quick response.
>
> It seems that I could not do it on svn. Currently I use SVN from
> official server and perforce on my computer, so I can keep track all
> my debug stuff in perforce. After the code works, I clean up the code
> and then check them into the SVN server.
>
> I do not have the control on the official server and it does allow us
> to create branch for it.

You mean you don't have permission to create a branch on the official server?
If that's so, and you cannot get permission to do so, then either continue what
you're doing with Perforce, or use svk as I suggested or git as Bob suggested
to manage your changes locally.