Hello,

I created a development branch and I'm trying to reintegrate that branch
back into the trunk.  My question is two-fold:

1)      After reintegration, I can delete my branch, correct?

2)      When I attempt to reintegrate, I am getting the following error:
Error: Retrieval of mergeinfo unsupported by '...my repo path...'.  The
research that I've done suggested I need to upgrade my server version of
Subversion, but I would like to avoid doing this because of the
corporate red tape.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks!