Hi,

     I'm looking for some information but can't find it.  Precisely,
I'm wondering if there's any data compression between SVN server and
client.  Since SVN is based on web server, and precisely Apache
server, and it seems to me that Apache supports gz compressed data
through HTTP (if the client supports it as well, of course), so I'm
wondering if there's any option to enable this compression.

     However, I've searched through feature and documentation in
official web site but nothing is really found.  Could I assume that
there's no data compression between server and client?

     Thanks in advanced.