Dear SVNers,

I'm trying to recover an SVN repository after a hard drive failure. From 7,797 revisions, we lost the following seven (7) files from the .../repo_dir/db/revs/7/ directory:

  7437 (7-9 Dec 2009) (file also missing from revprops/ dir)

  7461 (16 Dec 2009)

  7519 (8 Jan 2010)
  7520 (8 Jan 2010)
  7521 (8 Jan 2010)

  7679 (19 Mar 2010)

  7683 (19 Mar 2010)

This single SVN repository contains many different software projects/ products. So I would prefer to be able to rebuild my repository and only lose the revisions that explicitly depend on those seven missing revs/ files, rather than having everything stop at rev. 7436. Being able to recover all the way to 7797 might mean only five products are affected but all our other products would have their history fully restored, which would be excellent.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help!

/eiren

P.S. Other files may also be missing from the revprops/ dir, not just 7437 -- If I'm willing to lose commit messages, can I live without some revprops/ files?