On Jun 16, 2010, at 11:11, Alin wrote:

> I am trying to install an older version of subversion (1.4.2) on two Linux
> systems Ubuntu and Red Hat ( 2.6.31-20-generic Ubuntu and  2.6.18-164.el5 )
> and I am having a hard time locating the older version packages for
> subversion.
> I tried both the Ubuntu and Red Hat repositories and the subversion website.
> Can you please tell me if these packages are still available for download?

Certainly the source is still available from the Subversion project's web site.
Not sure where you'd get older precompiled packages for various OSes.

Note that Subversion 1.4.x and earlier are unsupported by now, and when 1.7.0
comes out, support for 1.5.x will be dropped. Why do you need to use such an
old version?