I'm a meld (a visual diff program) user.  I also enjoy colordiff when
viewing diff's on the command line.  I therefore have "diff-cmd =
/usr/bin/colordiff" set in my ~/.subversion/config file.  The color
codes (naturally) confuse meld, and this would really be the case if my
diff-cmd was set to meld itself or some-other diff program that didn't
output in standard diff-format.

        Is there a way to override, on the command-line or some such, the
config specified diff-cmd and set it back to the internal diff?

        If not should I open an issue?

                                        -- Philippe Chaintreuil