Hello,

I am trying to get ViewVC running on a windows system. I have downloaded
ViewVC 1.1.6, Python 2.6 and the Python windows extensions.  I am
running Subversion 1.5.2 (r32768) on a Windows pc.

The instructions provided by ViewVC tell me that For Subversion support,
I'll need to have the Subversion Python bindings installed. It tells me
to go here
http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91,
but that location does not contain the binaries. It suggests two other
sites, but I didn't have any luck finding the binaries there either.

 Where can I find the binaries that I need?

Thanks

Joe.