Hi.

Am 09.08.2010 um 17:31 schrieb Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>:

suman.mai...@asia.bnpparibas.com wrote on Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 11:42:04 +0530:
Hi,
I'm working on French project. Very recently we have migrated our project from CVS to SVN repository. After migration, when checking out the file names which have special characters like Western-Europe encoding fonts are
giving problem.

e.g.:"modŠle fields-replacements.xsl" is the file name inside the
Subversion and after checking out the file into the local machine it is
coming like "mod?le fields-replacements.xsl"
Inside the file name '?' is displaying rather than Š(S with caron).

Please help me to get the proper file-names from subversion without any
encoding
problem

We do support UTF-8 file names:

And I bet, that exactly this is the problem; I bet, he's on a platform, which doesn't use UTF8 for encoding filenames (eg. Windows).

How's the iso-8859-x support? Especially if Linux and Windows are used in parallel?

Alexander