On Nov 5, 2010, at 10:36, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 10:12, Gingko wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to put a web page on this location?
>>
>> (for example a blank page, or a page with links to the only repositories
>> that I want to be publicly accessible for reading)
>
> The only option available is "SVNListParentPath On" which will give you a
> list of links to the available repositories.

That is to say, "SVNListParentPath" is the only mod_dav_svn-specific option
available to affect this. And there's also "SVNIndexXSLT" with which you can
specify an XSLT stylesheet to change the appearance of that index. But you
could probably make the web server deliver any other kind of page you wanted,
by using the directives of the standard Apache modules (e.g. mod_alias,
mod_rewrite, etc.).