----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Schmidt" <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
To: "Eramo, Mark" <mer...@hbs.edu>
Cc: "Subversion User List" <users@subversion.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Setting a web page at the repositories' parent URL

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 13:50, Eramo, Mark wrote:

> I have had success setting up several repositories in Apache as > follows...
>
> In the httpd-subversion.conf file, I have the various repositories > defined like this.....
>
> <Location /svn/repo1>
>   SVNPath /path/to/repo1
> </Location>
>
> <Location /svn/repo2>
>   SVNPath /path/to/repo2
> </Location>
>
> <Location /svn/repo3>
>   SVNPath /path/to/repo3
> </Location>

Then when I hit http://server/svn/repo1, I get access to repo1, I hit http://server/svn/repo1, I get access to repo2, etc.

That's exactly what SVNParentPath is supposed to let you do more easily and concisely.

Except that it locks the possibility to have any other (custom) content at the parent path.

Maybe it could be a good idea to add an option (or eventually just an third allowable value to "SVNListParentPath") in order to open this a little.

Gingko