Lots of people here use either TortoiseMerge or WinMerge for conflict
resolution. But now I have a requirement to provide something similar for a
Linux platform and I thought of kdiff3.

I there anyone else that uses as well? I have install it but I would like some
advice on how to call it. I know it can take two or three files, but I'm not
sure why (i.e. what's the difference) and which files to "feed" it with and in
what order.

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Limited
Registered Office: 85 Gracechurch St., London, EC3V 0AA
Registered in England and Wales No 3475006 VAT Reg No 710 3140 03