From: ankush chadha <ankushchadha2...@yahoo.com>
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 1:47:34 PM
Subject: Need help in restoring the svn repository (server side)

Hi All

I am trying to recover the repository from a corrupted hard drive. I have very
huge source repository, about 136000 revisions. Luckily I have a 4 month old
backup.

I think I was able to recover the contents of db/revs and db/revprops folder as
it contains 136000 + 1 files each. ( 1 file per revision and a 0 revision file)

There is a node-origins folder that has a bunch of files. I am not sure if I
was
able to fully recover files under this folder.

After restoring the files, when I booted up the svn server, its reading till
133000 revisions. Its not recogizing the revisions after 133000.

Does anyone know how to sync that up?

Thanks
AC