Ryan wrote:

>> rem Copy the file to the indicated shadow folder svn copy -r
>> %REVISION% %REPURL%/%FPATH% %FOLDER%/%FNAME%

> I am not familiar with VSS or what exactly is meant by "shadow folder"...

A folder into which a copy of file being checked into the VSS repository is
also made. In Visual Source Safe (VSS), these are set on a per-folder basis.

> Based on the above log, %FOLDER% does not appears to be a URL to a Subversion
> repository... Is it a path to a Subversion working copy?

Correct -- we are trying to make a copy in a network drive folder of the
file(s) being checked into the SVN repository.

> If so, that should work.

That's what *i* thought! :^)

> Or is it just a local unversioned directory? If so, then you can't "svn copy"
> to it

Oh, are you saying that the target folder must have the .svn sub-folder in it
as well? That's what I was trying to avoid, since we don't want (or need) the
versioning history, just the current file itself.

> but you should be able to "svn cat" individual files there

Thanks, I'll look into that command.

== wolf
This email and any attachments are intended only for the named
recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any unauthorized copying, dissemination or other use by a person
other than the named recipient of this communication is prohibited.
 If you received this in error or are not named as a recipient,
please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this email
immediately.