On 2/24/2011 8:02 AM, Christopher D Haakinson wrote:
OK, so I've been testing out the svn:eol-style prop and it appears to
work, but it seems like an awful lot of work for such a simple issue.

Is there something server-side I can setup to ensure that all files
contain the correct eol style?

As others have said, you can use a pre-commit script to check the files.

If you have a number of files already checked in that you want to update their properties, you can use the svn_apply_autoprops.py script that I wrote a while back on a working copy to fix up everything in one commit:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn_apply_autoprops.py

Regards,
Blair