Hi,

As part of the work of my PhD thesis I need to load the ASF Subversion
repository into my own local repository in order to mine and extract
information from the repository without overloading the ASF servers.

I have downloaded the repository dump and started loading it into my own
repository. But the repository is huge (~45GB), and loading it using 'svnadmin
load' will take me days (~15).

I tried 'svndumpfilter' to filter out some projects but I get the error
'svndumpfilter: Unsupported dumpfile version: 3'. I'm using 'svndumpfilter'
version 1.6.12. Is there any way to overcome this error?

Do you know any faster way to load the dump file or to filter out some
projects/revisions so I can speed up the process?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Bruno Antunes