On 6/24/2011 5:06 PM, Geoff Hoffman wrote:
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Tech Geek <techgeek12...@gmail.com
<mailto:techgeek12...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     > You should be able to use regular old mv on the command line for
    this.
    So,
    svadmin create /var/lib/svn/Projects # Create new repo Projects
    mv /var/lib/svn/ProjectA A   # Rename ProjectA to A
    and then?
    how do I move repository "A" under "Projects" repository?

Actually, trick question -- I was about to say svn copy -- but you can't
use svn copy between two different repositories, instead:

You use the *svnadmin dump* command to generate the dump data, and
*svnadmin load* to populate a new repository with it (see the section
called “Migrating a Repository”
<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch05s03.html#svn-ch-5-sect-3.5>).

That is, if you really need to move the contents of one repository into a different one instead of just changing the location and name of the existing one in the filesystem. The goal here doesn't seem clear. If you are trying to combine multiple repositories into one, you can't keep the old revision numbers of more than one and you'll have to abandon all checked out working copies and check them out again.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikes...@gmail.com