On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Hahn, Christopher (SAN DIEGO) <
christopher.h...@hp.com> wrote:

>  Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> I need to confirm that our SVN server is configured to support changesets.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I noticed that the output of a reviewboard call referred to our server not
> ****
>
> having this capability turned off:****
>
> =============================================================****
>
> repository info: Path: https://svn.sdd.hp.com/rg0102/itsm-st, Base****
>
> path: /SharedTech/cwc/4.1.0-sm, *Supports changesets: False*****
>
> =============================================================****
>
> ** **
>
> I am thinking that there is a global server property that I can set, but
> the red-bean****
>
> SVN manual does not refer to this. (not in any block of text that also
> refers to ****
>
> changesets, I checked).****
>
> ** **
>
> Any pointers into the docs appreciated.****
>
> ** **
>
> Take care,****
>
> **

There is no server-side changesets feature in SVN.  Maybe since Reviewboard
supports a variety of SCM tools this is something more generic, saying your
SCM does not support changesets, where as others like Git probably do?

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/