How to make password to store in Encrypted format

When I checkout a code i got the following message. I was searching in the net,
I couldn't locate a proper document to avoid/configure svn password locally
encrypted. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Wang,bin

--------------------​--------------------​--------------------​-----------
ATTENTION! Your password for authentication realm:

   < <http://someservername:3690%3e/> http://someservername:3690> Test Project
SVN

can only be stored to disk unencrypted! You are advised to configure
your system so that Subversion can store passwords encrypted, if
possible. See the documentation for details.

You can avoid future appearances of this warning by setting the value
of the 'store-plaintext-passwords' option to either 'yes' or 'no' in
'/home/AdmUsr/.subve​rsion/servers'.