On Sep 28, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Jason Holland wrote:

> I am not "mislead" by nor do I not understand any of the errors.  The sole
> purpose of that email was to provide feedback and details as requested by the
> error message.

Call it what you will, but the second error message did not instruct you to
send that error to the mailing list, nor did it imply that your "Tortoise app
is not supported by the subversion server software." The message said that,
"Subversion detected an unsupported working copy version while checking the
status of 'C:\SourceCode\HaccpReportingSystem\trunk'. Most likely you upgraded
another Subversion client (e.g. TortoiseSVN or the SVN client) to a newer
version without upgrading your AnkhSVN. Please visit http://ankhsvn.net/ to
find out about newer AnkhSVN versions supporting this Working Copy."

If you were incorrectly lead (i.e., mislead) to believe that the error message
was telling you that your Tortoise app was not supported by the subversion
server software, perhaps you could let us know why, and how the message could
be improved.