Hi,

how does SVN 1.7.1 store fulltext and deltas in the BDB backend? From some time
ago I remember that previous versions of SVN stored "almost" always a HEAD
revision as fulltext, and others as reverse deltas.(except the case when a
delta is bigger that fulltext) Was this behavior changed in SVN 1.7? I've
looked at the notes about BDB and they don't differ almost at all from SVN
1.4's ones. Of course, I could look into the code more carefully, but my hope
was that it wouldn't be a big deal to give me a short answer, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Vyacheslav