On 01/02/12 15:58, James Boden wrote:
Ok, I reviewed the release-notes.  My question is do I have to upgrade to 1.5
then 1.6 and then 1.7.2?    If this is the case where is the installer for
these versions?  Also what about the information I currently have stored in the
repositories.  According to the release-notes they will be automatically
upgraded, if I am understanding correctly.

Actually the Working Copies are automatically upgraded when "touched" for the first time by the new version. The Repositories are NOT automatically upgraded, but it's a manual step through svnadmin upgrade (which mean *you* decide if and when to upgrade the repository).

Giulio