I was using cvs as version control and now I'm migrating to Subversion.
On cvs I often wrote commit logs referring to the Bugzilla bug number, something like that:
bla bla bla Bug #XXX

TortoiseCVS was configured to convert bug #XXX into a ink to my local Bugzilla installation.

I now use TortoiseSVN as a client to interact with my Subversion installation and I learned how to setup the integration between TortoiseSVN and Bugzilla by adding some properties to the project folder as stated in the webpage http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/nightly/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-bugtracker.html

Now I'd like to know if I can automatically set those properties on each new project I'll add to the repository in the future. Is there some configuration that I can do on the server side to set those properties?

TIA
--
Regards,
Manuel Ferrero

Reer SpA
Tel.  +39 011 2482215
Fax. +39 011 859867

L'utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio e' vietato e potrebbe
costituire reato.
Se il presente messaggio non e' a Lei indirizzato, il suo contenuto non deve
essere considerato
come trasmesso o autorizzato dalla Reer SpA; in tale caso Le saremmo grati se,
via e-mail,
ce ne comunicasse l'errata ricezione.

The unauthorized use of this e-mail is prohibited and could constitute an
offence.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message its contents shall be
understood as neither
given nor endorsed by Reer SpA. Please notify Reer SpA by e-mail immediately in
that case.