Guten Tag frame,
am Freitag, 22. Februar 2013 um 16:07 schrieben Sie:

> I am planning to put project/aaa/ in company B's repositoty, which
> the partner can access. Then in the main tree, hosted in company A's
> repository, at project directory level, I set the property of
> externals definition to point to www.companyB.com/aaa_repo

With this approach you loose history of new developments of
project/aaa and depend on company B with everything you are doing with
project/aaa and which is not already checked out somewhere, because
you don't merge any code back into your own repo. It's something which
I would consider really carefully.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--