Guten Tag frame,
am Freitag, 22. Februar 2013 um 17:33 schrieben Sie:

> I should be able to see his commit hisotry, right?
> I thought this is one of the ideal scenarios exploiting the power of svn
> externals definition.

Of course this will work, I just wanted to mention that using a vendor
branch you get commits/code/history/whatever in your own repo and
don't depend on anyone anymore after you committed, while using
svn:externals you are dependant on company B for each access to
project/aaa involving svn. That's not necessarily a problem for you,
just something to consider in case of technical problems in company
B's network, they feel they don't like you anymore or whatever.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de