Anil Bakshi wrote on Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 16:37:25 +0530:
> So I will go with your suggestion: svndumpfilter exclude
> /E_Learning/Development/Project1  < repo.dump > filteredDump.dump
>
> Please correct me.

You might try this command:

% grep -a '^Node-path:' < repo.dump | head

to see what paths inside the dump file look like.

.oO ( maybe we should have an 'svndumpfilter info' command?  I suppose
it could basically cat the dumpfile, except: file reps would be omitted;
dir reps would be omitted (unless we figure out something sensible to
dowith them, eg "5 children"); properties would be omitted (but in the
future we could list propnames or propnames and propvalues). )