On 21.10.2013 23:11, Z W wrote:
> Hi Brane
>
> Thanks for responding.
>
> At ^/trunk, we have mergeinfo available.
> At ^/feature/atlas we have mergeinfo available.
> At ^/trunk/src, there's no mergeinfo available
> At ^/feature/atlas/src there's no mergeinfo available.
>
> So would merging at src level cause a problem (ie duplicated code in
> trunk as a result of missing mergeinfo at src level)  ?

Did you actually ever merge changes to ^/trunk/src to
^/feature/atlas/src? That seems to be the most important question.

If you consistently merged from trunk to branch, for example:

    cd feature/atlas
    svn merge ^/trunk .

then the mergeinfo will only be recorded on ^/feature/atlas and it's
expected that there's no mergeinfo on ^/feature/atlas/src.

>From your error message, it would appear the the src directory on the
feature branch was not created as the result of a merge from trunk. Is
that the case? If so, you might be able to use --ignore-ancestry to
reintergrate the src directory; but you'll still have the same problems
in future merges.

-- Brane