From: Cooke, Mark [mailto:mark.co...@siemens.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:44 AM
To: Mark Kneisler; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: RE: Update-Only Checkout Enhancement

AFAIK there is no such option for a "checkout", however, you can get the source
without the .svn folder using the "export" command:-

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.ref.svn.c.export.html

...you can specify the revision etc.  Note, however, that it will not remove
unwanted files like an update can.

~ mark c

P.s. I think Thorsten just beat me to it...