Remember to Reply All so this conversation stays on the public mailing list
instead of in private email.

On Jan 8, 2014, at 20:11, Austin Mico wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Jan 8, 2014, at 04:40, Austin Mico wrote:
>>
>>> I have tried to upgrade with the latest version 1.8.5 but found to have the
>>> display of the repository with apache to be incorrect wherein php codes
>>> were displayed incorrectly. Some of the codes were truncated.
>>
>> Please be more specific.
>
> The repository is being served by apache through mod_dav_svn. The php source
> code can be checkout correctly but when you view it on with internet browser
> the codes were truncated. There are missing codes and there seems to be no
> new line character.

I mean: give me an exact set of commands I can use to reproduce this problem on
my system. If this is a public repository, give me the URL I should look at. If
it’s a private repository that you cannot give access to, give a set of steps
to create from scratch a repository that demonstrates the problem.