Hi,

I know that this problem is not strictly SVN specific, but maybe one of the
users here has experience with this and knows a solution:

I'm currently trying to set up an SVN server on linux which authenticates
against an Windows domain using NTLM - we want a single sign-on solution.

The version of SASL is the debian libsasl2-2 package in version
2.1.25.dfsg1-6+deb7u1 (debian wheezy on amd64) running with SVN 1.6.17 (but
upgrading to SVN 1.7 or 1.8 is an option.)

The configuration on the server side seems to be correct, but the
authentication fails with the following message:
NTLM: error in NEGPROT response parameters

As far as I could google it[1], there seems to be a workaround (disabling SBM
signing via group policy), but said workaround is not acceptable for our
network administrators. The SMB Signing seems to be a security feature which is
enabled by default on windows servers since 2003.

Is there any other solution or workaround for this problem?

Best regards

Markus Schaber

[1]
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.cyrus.sasl/7065
https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB63137&cat=CORP_SENTIAN_BESS&actp=LIST

Best regards

Markus Schaber

CODESYS(r) a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Schaber | Product Development Core Technology
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-979 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.scha...@codesys.com | Web: http://www.codesys.com | CODESYS store:
http://store.codesys.com
CODESYS forum: http://forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade
register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915