From: jt.mil...@l-3com.com [mailto:jt.mil...@l-3com.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 4:03 PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Every Version of Every File in a Repository

Is there a way to check out every version of a file in a repository? We just
had a requirement levied to perform a scan of every file in a repository. The
scan tool must have each file in a stand-alone format. Thus, I need a way to
extract every version of every file within a repository.

Aside from the brute-force method of checking out the entire repository
starting at revision 1 , performing a scan, updating to the next revision, and
repeating until I reach the head, I don't know of a way to do this.

Thanks,
JT Miller