On Oct 10, 2014, at 11:19 AM, James <oldyounggu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to add an existing project into the SVN repository. It seems work
> but when I check them out in a new location, I found all .so files are not
> present.  Then I look at the repository, these .so files from JDK are not
> there.
>
> Any workaround? I am using 1.8.10(r1615264) svn. The command I used to add
> project is "svn import -m "my message" . svn://homeNetworkIP/repositoryName".
>
> Please help,
>
> Thanks,
> James

By default, subversion will ignore .so files, since those are derived by
compiling source files. If you performed "svn add" specifying a directory, the
.so files would not have been included. If you really want to include .so
files, you can explicitly add them.

To see what subversion has ignored, you can do "svn status --no-ignore".

Global ignores are configured in ~/.subversion/config in the "miscellany"
section, using the global-ignores property.