On 10/10/2014 11:19 AM, James wrote:
I am trying to add an existing project into the SVN repository. It seems work but when I check them out in a new location, I found all .so files are not present. Then I look at the repository, these .so files from JDK are not there.

Any workaround? I am using 1.8.10(r1615264) svn. The command I used to add project is "svn import -m "my message" . svn://homeNetworkIP/repositoryName".

Please help,

Thanks,
James

Look in "~/.subversion/config", section "[miscellaneous]" for "global-ignores". This is a listing of files that are ignored by default when you import a directory. You can add any file manually, but derived files like "*.o", "*.so", and "*.exe" (Windows) are often not added to the repository and so they tend to be omitted from automated processes.

You can of course change the configuration file so that "*.so" files are not automatically excluded.

--
    David Chapman      dcchap...@acm.org
    Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA