Hi,

I am not a current subscriber to this mailing list and would appreciate being
explicitly CC:ed in any responses.

I currently use Subversion for IBM i (OS/400) which runs on IBM i (OS/400)
version V7R1.  This was originally an open source project from SoftLanding
Systems.  Is Subversion no longer being maintained/developed for IBM i (OS/400)
now that it is under Apache?  The reason I ask is I don't see OS/400 listed in
the Apache Subversion Binary Packages list
(http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html).  Thanks in advance for any
information on this.

Thanks,
Steve

________________________________
[http://www.yardi.com/images/yardi_logo_small.gif]
Steve Coffey | Programmer, CTI

toll free 800-390-7625 | local 972-419-4872 | fax 972-763-0700
Yardi Systems, Inc. | 14785 Preston Road, Suite 250 | Dallas, TX 75254
steve.cof...@yardi.com<mailto:steve.cof...@yardi.com> |
www.yardi.com<http://www.yardi.com>
NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient,
please be advised that any review, use, reproduction or distribution of this
message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
completely destroy all electronic and hard copies, and contact the sender at
toll free 800-390-7625 or steve.cof...@yardi.com<mailto:steve.cof...@yardi.com>.