All,

I had a server failure recently and ended up having to restore from a hotcopy.
Everything went well I did an svnadmin verify with no issues. I am able to
checkout and update with no issues but when I try to commit I get the following
message:

post-commit FS processing had error 'database is locked'.

I get this even with a freshly checked out copy and svn cleanup gives nothing.
I tried running svn recover just in case with no changes.  The actual commit
seems to happen fine even with this error message.

I'm not super familiar with administering svn so I'm not sure at all where to
go from here.

Thanks for any assistance,
Newlyn